THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
- Robert Kositchek, my director of photography, who toughed out it from the beginning.
- Erik Haymes, my producer, who agreed to "make a few phone calls" and at the last minute became the glue holding it all together.
- Julie Johnsen and Natasha Espiedra, my loyal production team who tolerated my idiosyncrasies and never said "no".
- Ron Shino who encouraged me and found amazing locations.
- Eric Bautista, who devoted his time and talent as my sound mixer with unfailing good cheer.
- Del Hunter-White, who helped me find and assemble this amazing group of actors.
- Marty Meyer, Bill Meurer, and Steve Tobenkin @ Birns and Sawyer for their unfailing support.
- Joel Ordesky @ Wexler Video, a true friend.
- Dan McCain, Chris Burket, Simon Tam, and Haaken Sundry and Simon Tam for the use of your Red cams.
- Lite Panels, Hollywood Rentals, Chapman - Leonard.
- Greg Huson @ Secret Headquarters for donating post production!
- Ron Bissland, Jim Kelly Durgin, Dennis Marrell (my script team)
- Michael Kenner for his grip package and his friendship.
- Mike Ferris, always my hero
- Hercules Goes, Amy Baack, Aaron DeBacker, Anthony Kuhnz, Kevin Lipnos, Jon Salmon, Matt Taff, Any Thurlow and David Welch -future leaders in our profession.
- Fast Eddy Gutentag
- Boris Price, Terry Schroth, Alex Cason and Jay Nefcy, all camera pros extraordiaire
- Harry Zimmerman, the best focus puller out there
- Lyndel Crosley for his time, care, and knowledge about digital things
- Mary Beth Pape for the breakfasts and the friendship